Davids Burgers University - Easy Enroll Users
This is a brief overview of how students will enroll in courses, followed by how the teacher locates the enrollment code!
- To enroll users into courses you are able to take a code and send it to the student.
- The student will then input the code into the enroll box and click "enroll".
- The student is now enrolled!
- You first need to navigate to the course you'd like to enroll students into.
- In the upper left hand corner, next to "Davids Burgers" are the options available on this course.
Enrollment Code Button
- Hover your mouse over the key icon in the center of the available options.
- Click the key icon to navigate to the Enrollment Code.
Copy Enrollment Code and Paste into Slack
- In the middle of the page, under the Enrollment Codes section is the enrollment code.
- You can copy and paste the code into a slack channel or send it in an email to a manager/employee.
- QR CODE COMING SOON!
Employee Course Enrollment
- Finally, the employee will copy the code you've sent them and paste it in the Enrollment Text Box on their Dashboard!
- The employee is now enrolled!